Top Reasons Why For Sale By Owners Fail to Reach Their Goals
- The list price of the home was wrong from the start.
- Not making the home accessible when the buyers schedule dictates.
- The home was not prepared properly to sell. This can include fixing items that should have been repaired as well as knowing how to stage a home properly.
- The home was not marketed properly including presentation, photography and internet exposure.
- Not knowing how to properly qualify a buyer to ensure they can get a mortgage.
- Not knowing how to negotiate home inspection repair requests.
- Being stubborn enough not to offer a buyers agent a commission if they bring a buyer.
Now why don't we save you the time right now and show you what the Shanna Day Team has to offer if you're thinking of selling your home? This won't take long, just a few things we can help you with selling your home fast and at top dollar...
- Determine Strategic Pricing With YOU
- Customize a Marketing Strategy for YOUR Home and Neighborhood
- Post Signs (Luxury Yard sign, Open House sign, Reflective signs, & 24/7 Call Capture Riders)
- Send Flyers to Your Neighborhood
- Deliver Postcards in Your Surrounding Area
- Circle Prospecting to Your Friends/Neighbors via Calls and Social Media
- Local Paper Advertising
- Blog About Your Home in ActiveRain, Blogger.com and WordPress
- Email Blasts
- Professional YouTube Video/Virtual Tour
- Staging (making repairs, minor improvements, new paint, etc.)
- Professional Quality Photographs
- Sticky Marketing
- Sell the Experience of Your Home and Neighborhood
- Open Houses with Simultaneous Neighborhood Marketing
- List Your Home in the MLS (Multiple Listing Service)
- Push Property Advertising Out to All Agents and Their Clients with Auto Feeds
- Push Your Listing and Advertising Out to our Competitor's Websites!
- Syndicate to Over 300 Websites and Blogsites (National, Regional, Canadian & Classified)
- Virtual Assistants Work 8AM – 9PM, 6 Days/Week Handling Incoming Leads and Marketing
- Maintain Communication with You Thru Phone Calls, Emails or Text Messages
- Provide You Communication Access to Our Listing Specialists and Transaction Coordinators (8AM - 8PM, M-Sa)
- Weekly Updates On The Marketing Progress Through Our Exclusive “Brivity” Communication Software
- Provide You Showing Feedback, Agent, Buyer Or Open House Feedback As They Come
- Provide Links/URLs Of Online/Social Media Advertising As It Progresses
- Update You On Number of Views Of Listing, Blog Posts and Other Online/Social Media Advertising
- Negotiate Purchase Contract In Your Behalf
- Handle All Necessary Paperwork
- Update You On The Process And Progress Of The Transaction Once In Contract
- Oversee and Coordinate All Inspections, Appraisals, Communication Between Agents, Title & Escrow, Lenders and Contractors
- Supervise Closing
Okay, so that was more than a few things. But as you can see, it takes a whole team of agents to accomplish all of this so we simply cannot imagine anyone wanting to go "For Sale By Owner". The Shanna Day Team is comprised of well-trained and qualified group of experts in the greater Phoenix, greater Salt Lake City and Park City, UT areas, bringing to the table an unparalleled combination of knowledge and expertise of the market and real estate industry. Shanna Day is a luxury home specialist herself and has worked in development, new construction, lots and land since 1998. She makes it a point to know and understand the market better than anyone.
Our Team works with a wide range of clientele: first time home buyers, VA's, investors, commercial, move-up buyers, move-down buyers, sellers from every price range, relocation, executives, luxury, etc. We specialize in preparing and marketing your home both locally and via the Internet to bring you an acceptable offer as quickly as possible and then negotiate it for you to meet your needs. With the goal of exceeding your expectations and a willingness to go above and beyond, you can be assured that The Shanna Day Team is working in your best interest each and every step of the home selling process.
Think You Should FSBO?... Think Again!